26 Apr What Defines Good Content
SEO and your website content go hand in hand. Good text content is essential to keep visitors on your website. Google will rank your website higher if you have good content.
Good content can be defined as content that:
- provides a service to the visitor.
- creates brand authority establishes you as an expert in your field.
- looks and feels natural.
Here are some tips to help you to create Good Content:
- Create your own content. Original content is very important. Google will penalize your website if have duplicate content.
- Each page of your website should contain at least 300 words. This gives Google the information it needs to index your website properly. Having at least 300 words on each page will give your visitor all the information they need to trust you and buy from you.
- Create strong headlines and calls to action. Tell your visitor what you want them to do. Engage them and make them want to buy from you.
- Answer this question: Why should they buy from you? The answer to this question should be on the main page of your website.
- Make your content actionable, so that people will do what you want them to do when they read your content.
- Think about what questions your clients have and answer those questions in your content.
- Be accurate. Check your facts and provide correct information.
- Provide good quality images and video to support your text content.
- Make sure your website is easy to navigate on all devices.
- Create and post to a blog often to continually add to your website and to keep you in your visitor’s minds as the expert to go to.