Make Sure Your Visitors Stay on Your Website.
You invest time and money to attract visitors and potential customers to your website. However, on average, many websites lose 50% of potential sales because Internet users can’t find the information they are looking for.
Here are some important tips to make sure you don’t lose customers:
- Study your competition and give a better first impression. Your site needs to be more professional, easier to navigate, and more appealing to attract more visitors. Make sure important information is easy to find. This includes your phone number, address and any other important information.
- Your site should be is easy to read. The text should be large enough, and the font colour needs to be easy to read. Avoid lengthy paragraphs. Most people scan rather than read. Use bullets and images that get your message across quickly, and attract attention. You need to have at least 300 words on each page for Google’s Bots and to provide enough information to keep people on the page. The text should be supported by good quality images that are attractive and help get your message across.
- Keep your forms simple. No one likes to fill in long forms.
- Publish testimonials which give you credibility and trust to your visitors.
- Each page on your website should have a call to action, and it should be easy to find. Your call to action should also benefit the customer or your website visitor.
- Make sure your website can be easily viewed on all devices. A responsive website is one that will “respond” to the device it is viewed on and make your site easy to view and navigate and keep your visitors on your website.
If you need help with a new or updated website, please contact us for a quote.