Use Video on YouTube to Promote Your Website:
People are attracted to images and video. Video a great way to promote your website. Videos are simple to make. Today the equipment needed to make movies is a lot less expensive than it was a few years ago. Editing software is also less costly than it used to be.
Post your videos:
- On your website for greater appeal to your visitors.
- On YouTube for even more exposure.
- On Facebook and Twitter to be shared by your friends and their friends.
- On your blog.
- On Pinterest. Yes, you can pin videos as well as images.
Make sure your recording:
- Includes your website address.
- Is fairly short – people have very short attention spans.
- Keep it simple and to the point.
- Includes a call to action.
You do not need a video camera to create movies. Videos can be made from still images with a sound track of music or your voice-over. Videos can also be animated. One type of animated video that is popular right now is called “White Board Videos”. Here is an example of a white board recording: