Get Your Articles Read:
To make sure that your articles get read, here are six tips. These tips will make your articles readable and interesting.
1) Use short paragraphs. When the paragraphs are long, the words get jumbled in the mind of the reader and just looking at it can get confusing and too difficult to read. The reader will disregard the paragraph and move on to easier reading articles. Paragraphs can be a single sentence, sometimes even a single word!
2) Make use of numbers or bullets. As each point is highlighted, numbers and bullets can make the point easy to remember and digest. As each point, tip, guide or method is started with a bullet or number, readers will know that this is where the tips start. Format your bullets and numbers with indentations so that your article won’t look like a single block of square paragraphs. Add flair and pizzazz to your article’s shape.
Here’s more help to get your articles read:
3) Use subheadings to subdivide your paragraphs on a page. This will break each point into sections that are still incorporated into a whole article. It is also easy for the reader to move from one point to another. You will not lose your reader’s attention or the direction the article is heading.
4) Provide a good attention grabbing title or header. If your title can catch attention, you’re already halfway there in getting a person to read your article. Use statements and questions that utilize keywords that people are looking for. Provide titles or headers that describe your article’s content. Also be short and concise.
5) Keep readers interested from the start to the finish. From your opening paragraph, use real life situations that can be adopted by the reader. Use good descriptions and metaphors to make your point. Use graphic metaphors and similes in your examples to make it easy for readers to imagine what you are talking about. Make the experience pleasurable and enjoyable for them.
6) Utilize figures when necessary. Using specific facts and figures can heighten your article because it makes it authoritative. But try not to be too formal, keep it light and easy.
If you need help with your articles, blog or website, please contact us. We can help!