22 Aug The benefits of adding video to your website
Adding Videos to Your Website!
Most internet users watch videos online. This makes the use of video one of the best methods to attract people to your website and is an excellent way to increase your website’s popularity. Adding a video to your website will make it a dynamic website that will attract more visitors and keep them coming back.
Having videos on your website will increase your trust and credibility, and it will make your website more memorable. It gives you a personal connection to your customers. When visitors to your website can “see” you, they will trust you more.
The types of videos you can use on your website include:
- A virtual tour that shows your visitors what your brick and mortar store is like.
- A marketing video that explains who you are and what you have to offer.
- A tour of your website so the visitor knows where to go on your website and why.
A marketing video that explains who you are and what you have to offer is the most common.
Creating video is easier than you think. You don’t even need a video camera!
The first step is to make the video, and it is EASY. I recommend Go Animate, and the good news is you can try it for FREE.
Tips to make your video a success:
- Add value: Your video should both entertain viewers and help them do something better. Tutorials and demos make great videos. Create educational videos that provide visitors with in-depth information related to your industry.
- SEO: Use your keywords when titling and tagging your videos.
- Keep it short, no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Break long videos up into smaller clips and release a new segment daily or weekly. If you’re creating a series, hint at the contents of the next video to draw viewers back.
- Share: Use You Tube and other video sharing sites to increase links back to your main website.
- Be yourself and have fun!